I started to work for a SME, located in a dynamic industrial park in south of France (Close to Marseille). I took advantage of this vitality to lead many innovative projects oriented towards modern technologies such as identification and mobility. Then, for five years I worked for a major French player in the technical inspection sector.
I had the chance to develop and enhance my skills : Sense of autonomy, excellent relationship, customer focus, synthesis capability. Work and adaptation capability.
I am a French native speaker.
Since October 2016
- Devellop and improve a software leading to ease aircraft maintenance operations (MRO/CAMO)
to May 2016
- IT Manager
- Managing a diversified team composed of computer programmers, network administrator, technicians, call centre staff.
- Processes optimisation, ISO, costs reduction
- Projects management : information network, new products/solutions, etc.
- Creation, Sale and deployment IT solutions (soft/hard) over 340 affiliated compagnies.
- Member executive commitee
- Attendance at the executive and steering meeting
- Participation in the overall business strategy
- Privileged Interlocutor with French Department of transport and the company's IT Committee
- Some Significant experiences / projects...
- 2016 : Make the best use of the combination of our CRM and our ticketing tool (statistics/exports) to establish a prioritization schema : training needs, staff reinforcement, software improvements, etc.
- 2016 : Improvement of our mailing strategy. As a result, a saving of 60000€ a year (-60%) while ensuring a better service to users.
- 2015 : Deployment of Freshdesk (similar to Zendesk) to improve our call centre efficiency and customer satisfaction
- 2015 : Policy "We call you back" to reduce wait time and in the meantime to improve our customer satisfaction.
- 2015 : Launching of Android Tablets to renew our park and enable our users to work comfortably and efficiency (about 700 devices).
- 2014 : Launching of our new Web site based on Joomla and including our new CRM.
- 2014 : Launching of the "MinisiteA3S". A "private" website aimed at the promotion of each customer business.
to September 2011
- Sales Activities.
- Marketing, sales brochures, Sales campaign, E-mailing.
- Public tender procedures, Subsidized Projects (Feder, Paca-Labs), Market researches, Quotations.
- Commercial representation : Customers or prospective customers, Press.
- Project Manager.
- Project management for various type of industries
- For research centers centres (microelectronic field).
- For green economy ("Green business")
- For the national education (Effectiveness of absenteeism management, access control).
- Computer Engineer.
- Hardware / software integration.
- Software development
- Some Significant Experiences / Projects
- 2011 : IM2NP Laboratory (Campus St Jérôme Marseille) : Automated management tools and systems of processes for the elaboration of materials electrochemically.
- 2011 : CEA LETI (Grenoble) : Automated management tools and systems of a TEL LPCVD Furnace.
- 2011 : Ion Beam Service (Z.I. Rousset) : Conception of a simulator working Pulsion chamber.
- 2010 : Cycléa (island of Réunion) : Computerization project of a sorting and recycling plant (3 months on-site)
- 2009 : IM2NP Laboratory (Campus St Jérôme Marseille) : Automated management tools and systems of processes for a sputtering equipment.
- 2007 : CEA LETI (Grenoble) : Automated management tools and systems of a Tempress LPCVD Furnace.
Airbus Industrie Eurocopter
to June 2003
- Optimisation of maintenance processes for the lightweight helicopters range. Design of an mobile device for diagnosing the aircrafts on-board facilities.
UNIVERSITY OF WALES NEWPORT
to August 2002
- The research training done during my studies at Polytech’Marseille focused on BSP Method (Business System Planning) method.
to June 2000
- In IT/Automation department of Heineken. Contribute to the modernization of the caps dispenser (automation part).
to June 1999
- In IT/Automation department of Sanofi-Aventis. Updates and migration of range of programmable logic controllers (PLC Siemens)
Saint Jérôme (Marseille)
to July 2003
Graduated from a school of Industrial and computer engineering, Polytech’Marseille. Training course focusing on team effort. Variety of projects with Airbus Company (Marignane).
Transports, Automotive Sector (Technical inspection, Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Ecology)
Education : Institutions, Faculties, Academic and University community.
Public and Private Research / Micro-Electronics Industry (CEA, Cadarache, ST Micro, Atmel)
Ecology / Sustainable Development : Sorting Plan, Green Business.
Former Member executive commitee for A3S-Autosecuritas
Management, Recruitment / Staff ressources.
Commercial Process, Marketing, Public Tender
Computer Langages : Windev (expert), Java, PHP...
Databases : HFCS, Oracle, MySQL...
OS : Windows, linux (basic concepts)
PLC : Siemens, Schneider, Phoenix Contact, OPC..
Communication : TCP, Sockets, RS232/485, USB, Wifi, 3G, OPC
Mobility : Smartphone, PocketPC, 3G. Windows-mobile & Android, IPhone
Identification : RFID (mifare), Barcode (2D/3D), etc.
Projects for research centers (CEA, University...)
Electronic Designs (Sorting centers and Access control)
Fluent in English
6 months spent in Ireland (2016)
2 Months in Wales (UK) (Internship in a university)
2 Months with a host family in Ohio (USA)
Relational confort, IT Network, Team effort, Customer focus. Speaker, Trainer.
Good writing skills
Hight Autonomy, well-organized and methodic